The Rinjani Trekking Package for 5 days 4 nights will take you to the Rinjani Peak and Segara Anak Lake and finish at Torean village (the new official trek route). This package is one of the climbing packages that are much in demand by both domestic and foreign tourists.
5 Days 4 Nights Rinjani Trekking Package Itinerary start Sembalun:
Day One: Airport – Sembalun
Arriving at Lombok International airport, you will be picked up and escorted to Sembalun to the inn to check-in. After that, a free program and rest.
Day Two: Sembalun – Plawangan Sembalun
The second day after breakfast at the inn, you will start the journey to Post I for 2 hours. Arriving at Pos I, we rest for a few minutes and continue the journey to Post II.
Arriving at around 13.00 WITA, we take a short break while preparing lunch. After resting and having lunch, the journey continues towards Pelawangan Sembalun.
From Pos III to Pelawangan Sembalun it will take about 3 hours plus a track that starts to climb during the journey.
We will arrive at Pelawangan Sembalun around 16.00 WITA and start preparing tents to rest. Next, spend the night at Pelawangan Sembalun.
Third day: Plawangan Sembalun – Puncak Rinjani – Segara Anak Lake
Wake up at 01.00 WITA in the morning we will start trekking to Puncak Rinjani. It is estimated that at 08.00 WITA we will return and be in Pelawangan Sembalun. Then prepare breakfast.
After breakfast, we will head to Segara Anak Lake. The trip to Segara Anak Lake is approximately 3 hours (downhill). The climbers must be agile down the rocky slopes with a slope of 40-80 degrees.
Arriving at Segara Anak Lake around 12:00 WITA, (according to ability and on time) we rest on the edge of Segara Anak Lake. You can see that Gunung Baru is beautiful and still active.
A few minutes later we go to a natural hot spring. For the people of Lombok, taking a hot shower is believed to cure all kinds of ailments, especially skin diseases, rheumatism, etc.
After bathing in a hot spring, we will have lunch that has been served by the porters. At 16.00 WITA, you can enjoy the beautiful view of Segara Anak Lake.
After dinner, you can enjoy the stars in the sky while chatting with your relatives.
Day Four: Segara Anak Lake – Plawangan Torean – Waterfall
Wake up at 07.00 WITA, followed by breakfast at 08.00 WITA, then we will start the journey back.
Starting with a descending journey to Goa Susu, and continue the journey down the river and uphill to Plawangan Torean and rest for lunch which has been prepared by the porters.
The journey continues to the location of the waterfall and rests for camping. The guide will invite you to enjoy the beauty of the waterfall. Return to the dinner camp and sleep in the tent.
Day five: Waterfall – Torean Village – Transfer
Wake up at 7.00 WITA and have breakfast that has been prepared. At 8.30 WITA, travel back to Torean Village and are expected to arrive at Torean Village around 13.00 WITA. Arrive at Torean Village, prepare lunch and finish lunch, our vehicle is waiting for you to pick up and take you to your inn or destination on the island of Lombok. Program Completed.
Trek Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Sembalun.
3. All camping equipment:
– Tent ( Detail picture see here )
– Sleeping bags ( Detail picture see here )
– Mattress ( Detail picture see here )
– Pillow ( Detail picture see here )
– Cooking gears ( Detail picture see here )
– Toilet tent ( Detail picture see here )
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Sembalun and transfer return.
What Should You Bring?
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information or book this tour please contact us.