One of the best trips to Mount Rinjani besides Sembalun and Senaru is hiking from Tetebatu Village to Gunung Kondo ( Mountain Sangkareang) or Crater rim for 2 days 1 night. Spent a night in Tetebatu Village and start in the morning around 08:00 pm to crater rim will give you a different experience with two mine gates Hiking Rinjani Sembalun and Senaru.
Gunung Kondo or Tetebatu crater rim is in the south of Mount Rinjani National Park area at an altitude of 2,640 meters above sea level is located in -8.453353, 116.410269 is south including in rural areas Tetebatu, Sikur district, East Lombok.
Tetebatu Route is new and still natural because not many people climb from this place, we can see a beautiful view over Segara Anak Lake and Mount Baru Segara Anak Lake. Going down to the lake is only recommended for professional trekkers.
Arrival Day: pick You up at your arrival in Lombok Island, then transfer to Tetebatu village, drive 2-3 hours with Air Condition private car. Check-in Hotel in Tetebatu Village and meet with your hiking guide for a briefing about the trip.
If you come in the morning or afternoon you can start with tour program around Tetebatu Village.
Overview: Tetebatu Village, Pas 1, Pos 2, post 3, and Tetetbatu Crater Rim.
Duration: 8 Hours
Meals: 1x breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Enjoying the natural forest of mount Rinjani.
See many birds and enjoying bird carping from the jungle.
Take a photo of a Black monkey in the jungle.
Past the edelweiss flower garden.
Enjoying sunrise and Camping at Tetebatu Crater Rim.
Overview: Tetebatu Crater Rim, top of Gunung Kondo and Tetebatu Village.
Duration: 7 hours.
Meals: 1x breakfast and Lunch.
Enjoying sunrise in the morning.
Enjoying mount Rinjani summit from Teteabtu Crater Rim.
See Segara Anak view with beautiful Colors yellow and blue.
Drink Coconut in Tetetbatu Village.
Note: After trekking then drops you at the next destination around Lombok.
Price included :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Tetebatu
3. All camping equipment:
– Tent ( Detail picture see here )
– Sleeping bags ( Detail picture see here )
– Mattress ( Detail picture see here )
– Pillow ( Detail picture see here )
– Cooking gears ( Detail picture see here )
– Toilet tent ( Detail picture see here )
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Tetebatu and transfer return.
What do You bring?
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information or book this tour please contact us.